Mont Joye/Legras Tall Art Glass Vase Blue Satin Gold & Dark Blue IRIS Flower. Early 1900’s Pinched Heart Top w/Gold Dusting! Legras Mont Joye tall art glass vase with enamel & gold “IRIS” flowers made in France in the early 1900s. It is 13.25″ high and 4.5″ across at the widest. 3.5″ outer top flares & 2.5″ inner. Tapers down to a 3 near base then flares back out to a 4.25 base area. Top is done in the “Pinched Heart Style” by a Master. Great Gold Gilt Dusting around whole top edge! Very fine blown satin glass in a soft blue. The hand painted decoration fills the front of the vase–thick gold & enameled iris flowers in gold, darker blues. The item “Mont Joye/Legras Art Glass Tall Vase Blue Satin Gold & Dark Blue IRIS Flower” is in sale since Wednesday, March 21, 2018. This item is in the category “Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\French\Other French Art Glass”. The seller is “zonalrick” and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Nouveau, Early 1900’s
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Obviously French Glass Artistry!!
- Object Type: Light Satin Blue Glass Vase
- Color: Light Satin Blue w/Gold & Dark Blue Enameling
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, Piched & Decorated
- Type of Glass: Hand Blown, Pinched, Decorated
- Subject/Theme: Flower “IRIS”
- Brand: Mont Joye/Legras